Insurance services for women in the consulting industry.
Online quotes, purchase and instant delivery of your insurance documents are available for consultants in the Business, IT, Training and Drafting fields. Please click the relevant occupation type to access the online quoting portal.
Click on your occupation type below to see the different job categories we can cover.
Our online quote system can give you a quote in a couple of minutes and you can purchase it straight away.
- Business Analyst Services
- Business Coaching
- Business Management Services
- Business Process Improvement Consultancy
- Careers Consultancy
- Change Management Consultancy
- Education Consultancy
- Energy Raters
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources Consultancy
- Interpreters and Translators
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Management Consultancy
- Marketing Consultancy
- Organisational Development Consultancy
- Project Management (non-construction)
- Public Relations Consultancy
- Strategic Business Planning
- Sustainability Assessments
- Cloud hosting, resale
- Digital media - development, analytics, design, mobile application developer
- ICT Consulting, business analysis, project management
- Infrastructure such as architect, integration, developer, data administration, networking, business process outsourcing, data processing and warehousing
- ISP and telecommunication – service provider or service resale
- Maintenance and help desk
- Software / hardware sale (own developed)
- Software / hardware sale (third party developed)
- Training and education
- Testing - quality control
- Classroom training non physical
- Distance Education Training
- Language training
- Leadership trainers
- Learning & Technology trainers
- Literacy & Numeracy training
- Management trainers
- Organisational Development trainers
- Registered Training Organisation
- Technical training
- Trainers / Training Consultancy
- Training Evaluation / Course design
- Training Needs Analysis
- Vocational Education and Training consultants
- Drafting Services
- Feasibility Studies, reports
- Low Rise Building Design (3 storeys & under)
- Plan drawing under relevant state building legislation
- Residential Building Design
Becoming a consultant can be quite a lonely place, it takes time to build a network outside of the corporate world and learn who to trust when sourcing suppliers and advisors for your business.
We believe that Sistar Insurance Services can make one decision easier for you and give you peace of mind when you start your journey that you are protected for the advice you deliver.
Whilst you are confident and experienced in your field mistakes can happen, information overlooked or failure to provide a service resulting in financial loss to a client. Imagine the stress this would cause you and your business.
WHY PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY & LIABILITY COMBINED
Professional Indemnity insurance is designed for professionals who provide advice or a service to their customers. It protects you against legal costs and claims for damages to third parties which may arise out of an act, omission or breach of professional duty in the course of your business.
Our insurance policy is designed to support you if this were to happen. It includes a range of covers to comprehensively protect your livelihood and your reputation.
Liability Insurance provides protection against claims resulting from injuries or damage to people’s property where you may be found negligent. Liability insurance covers two key financial risks. One is the legal costs of defending a claim and the other is the compensation you may be found liable for.
Combining the two policies simplifies the process. Cover is clearly contained and identified within a single policy, so there’s no gap in cover if a claim arises.
With a strong understanding on how insurance companies manage portfolios and risk how is shared the idea started to take shape. Why not create a shared insurance portfolio of likeminded women in the consulting industry?
Women tend to be more risk adverse and demonstrate an interest in understanding the insurance products they are purchasing. How this can protect their business and what they can do outside of insurance to reduce their exposure.
A strong portfolio of shared risk means the opportunity for longevity, consistency in rating, product enhancements and quality claims handling.